What has your mind been feasting on lately?
Today, I want to ask you a question: What has your mind been feasting on lately?
I hear and read things like…
- Ships sitting off the coast with supplies rotting away on them because of covid regulations.
- A broken supply chain and nationwide turkey shortages.
- Is America on the decline?
- Bondage: people opposed the conditions.
- Faith: search for unity deep moral gatherings.
- Courage: people fight for freedom.
- Liberty: prosperity and freedom achieved.
- Abundance: focus returns to material things.
- Selfishness: It's all about me and my stuff!
- Complacency: entitlement and self-absorption.
- Apathy: Personal Responsibility Lost: "It's not my fault!"
Freedom centralized Independence controlled.
- Dependence: point of no return. Government achieves complete control!
And Back to Bondage!
You may ask what is the answer?
Am I willing to take personal responsibility and keep my focus at the beginning of this cycle on faith and the spiritual things of God?
Quick thoughts of mine on this.
1. Am I seeking spiritual things first?
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Jesus said… Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
2. Am I working with an eternal perspective for the Lord or temporarily for the praise of men?
Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
3. Am I willing to be a servant?
Jesus said... "If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all."
Mark 9:35 May God richly bless you as you ponder these things and surrender your life to him! And May he grant you peace as you learn to serve him!!!