Alaskan Cod Tacos Recipe
- 4 Small Tortillas
- ½ lb Alaska Cod
- Olive Oil
- Rosebud's Taco Seasoning or Rosebud's Blackened Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 cups Slaw Mix
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- Sprinkle of Hot Sauce
- 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Start by making the slaw. Mix slaw mix with avocado oil mayo, hot sauce, ½ fresh lime, salt and pepper. When well mixed, set aside.
- Set oven to 400. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and non-stick spray. Place fish on top and coat lightly in olive oil. Generously season with taco seasoning or blackening seasoning and sea salt.
- Bake for 5 minutes and broil for another 3-5.
- Slice the avocado and set aside.
- Build the taco base. Add slaw into the tortillas with avocado.
- When fish is done, remove from oven and break into smaller chunks with a fork. Add to your tortilla. Drizzle with more hot sauce, a fresh lime and some extra taco seasoning or blackening seasoning.
*Recipe Credit: Sari Diskin of Eat Well With Sari