• Ginger slices and chives for garnish
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
• 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger
• A small clove garlic minced
• 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Heat cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
Mix all the above ingredients together except for rib chops and garnish.
After skillet is hot place lamb loin chops in skillet and evenly distribute herb oil over your beautiful chops.
Cook three minutes on each side for medium rare.
Garnish and enjoy!!!